Sunday, July 8, 2018

CROCK-POT TAQUITOS

This was one of the meals that Mik picked out for dinner and I was definitely happy with the choice she made.

It is so easy to make and at times I looked at the crock-pot and could still see chunks of cream cheese that didn't look like it was mixing well but it the end everything went together so well. I did not use a whole package of taco seasoning in it as I thought it would be too much and we found that it was a great level of taste with how we had it.

The recipe is so easy to make and both kids really enjoyed wrapping up the taquitos for the oven. I did mess up a little at the end as I forgot to spray the tops of the taquitos with oil before sticking them in the oven.

Both kids loved this meal and I will definitely make it again at some point!

https://www.babble.com/best-recipes/crock-pot-taquitos/?cmp=SMC%7Cnone%7Cnatural%7CBabble%7CBabbleNovember%7CPIN%7Ccptaquitos-Babble%7CInHouse%7C2015-11-12%7C%7C%7Cesocialmedia


No comments:

Post a Comment