Sunday, July 22, 2018

SLOW COOKER FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES

As I mentioned last week I have been sick and battling a sinus infection. I definitely have not been getting enough sleep and I am not thinking properly at all. I thought this was the perfect time for something in the slow-cooker as it is no work!

Well, as you can imagine I did screw it up but not until the bitter end. I went to pour out the broth and strain it and instead of putting it in a bowl I managed to pour it all down the sink.

To say I was devastated was a little bit of an understatement at the time. Anyhow, the sandwiches were a little dry because I poured everything out but the meat was good and tender and we melted provolone cheese over them.

I will need to try this again and do it properly!!

https://celebratingsweets.com/slow-cooker-french-dip-sandwich/


No comments:

Post a Comment