Friday, July 20, 2018

My review of Alpha's Mission by Renee Rose and Lee Savino

Charlie Dune is a CIA agent with a huge secret from those around him. It was a secret that he only discovered himself and now he is struggling with trying to put the different sides of his life together.

Agent Annabel Gray is Charlie's handler who is on a personal mission discover what happened to her father who died in the line of duty.

When Annabel discovers there is a cover up regarding her father's death she soon discovers her own life is in danger and Charlie will do whatever he can to keep her safe. But what happens when Annabel discovers the secret that Charlie is hiding - will she run or stay?

This was a great book and the first one I have read by this author.

I thought Charlie was an awesome character and I felt so bad for him at what he was surprised with. I loved how dedicated he was to the CIA and to Annabel. It was so difficult to watch him try and merge the two parts of his life together.

Annabel was a great character and I loved that she was working hard at learning the truth about her dad. The hard part for Annabel was learning who was the right person to trust and she thought she had found that in Charlie. 

I loved when everything was revealed with some of the twists and turns and especially what happens when Annabel starts putting some of the pieces together regarding Charlie. Then there were so many twists and turns regarding seeking for the truth regarding her dad.

The sexual tension between Annabel and Charlie was through the roof! I loved how they both cared so much about each other and it was obvious how much they cared.

The end was so awesome and I can't wait for more!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment