Sunday, July 1, 2018

Hot chocolate breakfast smoothie

I am giving the smoothie thing another try and decided that I would try this one as Mik loves hot chocolate and this one does not contain greek yogurt. I am honestly trying anything to get her to eat as it is so hard!

This one is super easy and again I loved the addition of oats as you have no idea the extent of what you are drinking and how full of protein it really is. Now I used a sweetened Vanilla almond milk as that was all I had on hand.

The consistency of this one is definitely more like chocolate milk instead of a smoothie.

That being said both kids approved - but Mik still barely drank any. This one is good although you can feel the oats and chocolates chips a little more (little chunks).

http://www.runningwithspoons.com/2015/11/07/hot-chocolate-breakfast-smoothie/

No comments:

Post a Comment