Monday, January 1, 2018

Revenge by Elizabeth Knox

Blurb:
Every single person at Skulls Renegade MC knows me as Jenna; Jenna Lawrence to be exact.
They think I’m some club whore because I’ve led them to believe that’s all I am. I’ve done a damn good job at being that girl. Here’s the thing, I’m not who they think I am.
My real name is Tegan Hill.
I’ve been here at Skulls Renegade’s Gainesville Chapter for nine long years, waiting for my golden opportunity that may never come. Skulls Renegade MC is responsible for my father’s death, or if I’m more specific, his killer Will Michaels is, Reed & Kyle’s father.
I’ve watched every single thing happen in this club. I’ve seen Reed and Elena get married. I’m watching everyone around me starting to have their own happily-ever-afters. Only, I don’t get one. I won’t ever be able to, until I avenge my father.
I’ve devoted 9 years, 3168 days, and 76,032 hours to my cause. He’s bound to show up sometime and when he does I’ll finally get justice for what happened to me and my father.
I’ve expected a lot of things, but what I never expected, was to fall in love with a Skulls Renegade MC member.
Which will conquer? My love, or my hate?
Goodreads:

Amazon:
Authors Social Media:


No comments:

Post a Comment