Thursday, January 4, 2018

My review of Inferno - Part One by T.K. Leigh

Eleanor "Ellie" Crenshaw is the daughter of a long time Senator and is tired of living her life for everyone else. She was supposed to marry Brock Kennedy Harrison, a rising star in the Republican Party when she chose to run to Italy to escape.

On board her flight she meets a mysterious man named Dante Luciano who brings out things in her she has never experienced before.

Will Dante be the man Ellie has always wanted? Can Ellie out run her past for a new beginning?

This book was hot and had twists and turns that definitely left me hanging at the end!

I was so happy that Ellie decided to live her own life and escape her upcoming marriage. It was clear that it was not a marriage of love as she knew upon meeting Dante that sparks were flying between the two of them.

I loved the way that Dante took care of all of Ellie's needs and toured her around the city as much as he could. He was one of the good guy's and had a lot of ambition.

The ending completely shocked me and I can't believe I have to wait for the next book!! Holy smokes am I ever intrigued now!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment