Sunday, September 17, 2017

Steak Fajita Quesadillas

So we have now instituted Mexican Mondays (yes I know this is Sunday) as I just didn't want Tacos every Tuesday. Now I can have Tacos on a Monday or try something totally different.

I have asked Bren to help me pick out all the meals for Monday's as he loves Mexican food and the funny part is that both of us picked this to try without knowing the other one had. We don't have fajitas very often for some strange reason and we rarely have quesadillas but this one was such a hit!!

Mik absolutely loved them and asked for leftovers in her lunch!! Her friend was over as well and said they were the best she had eaten. I ended up having to make more with the leftovers for Bren!

This was an absolute hit and I love trying new things!!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/robertbroadfoot/steak-fajita-quesadillas?utm_term=.qiaMk8ObG#.udEVJ0WMA



No comments:

Post a Comment