Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My review of Love Won by Gillian Jones

Eastlyn Hatfield has a love/hate relationship with McCoy Graves. In love with him since she was 12.5 years old she has also hated her brothers best friend since then with the way he has always ignored her and picked on her.

McCoy "Coy" is arrogant and self centered and now Eastlyn's boss. Now Eastlyn must put aside every fantasy she has had of the man and be "professional". Although now it seems like she is not the only one hot and bothered.

Can Eastlyn keep her feelings for Coy under control and figure out what Coy is really after?

This was a great story about finally acting on what you've been hiding. This story was full of laughs and a few twists and turns along the way.

I loved Eastlyn and her clumsiness and fun personality. I loved her internal conflict when it came to Coy and how torn she was for being professional and going after what she wanted. I thought her friendship with Kami was awesome and loved how Kami was crushing on Eastlyn's brother, Keaton.

Coy was such a great character and the more the book went on the more I liked him! I loved the extent that he went to in order to gain trust with Eastlyn in a different direction than they had gone before. I absolutely loved the speed dating!! I also really loved how he got Eastlyn to agree to go to his brother's wedding with him.

The sexual tension between Eastlyn and Coy was through the roof and I loved seeing things escalate! It was so hot!!

Such a great read and this is an author that I definitely love reading! Can't wait to see what is next in the series!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment