Sunday, September 24, 2017

CHEESEBURGER SOUP

Even though it has been hot lately I decided to make a soup. We don't have soup very often due to one particularly picky child but I thought this one looked and sounded good.

The soup was super easy to make and both kids helped stir everything and Bren even helped do some of the chopping of the vegetables which was great! I love that the kids are really beginning to help out more with cooking as it makes my life so much easier.

Now in the end I had one child absolutely love it (he had seconds) and the other say she didn't like it after two bites. I thought it was great too but with Mik you definitely can't win them all!

I would definitely recommend this recipe and making it as it was nutritious and very good!

https://therecipecritic.com/2012/12/cheeseburger-soup/

No comments:

Post a Comment