Wednesday, September 27, 2017

My review of Professed by Nicola Rendell

One night at a secret masked ball Naomi Costa meets a man who literally sweeps her off her feet and gives her the best night of her life.

Yet the very next day Naomi discovers that the new man in her life is the newest faculty member at Yale, Dr. Benjamin Beck. And even worse he is the professor of a course that she has to take and he lives too close for her to even get away. If she wanted to.

But Naomi and Ben are on a dangerous path as he could lose his teaching position and she could lose her scholarship if they are caught and Dean Osgood really wants to catch them.

This was a hot teacher-student romance with a few twists and turns to make it unique.

I loved Naomi and you could tell right away that she wasn't someone who had a lot of money to spend frivolously but she wanted to go to Luxuria for a night out. I liked Naomi immediately and then as I go to know her I liked her even more. Her background made her unique and I loved the story she submitted about her mom to Ben.

I thought Ben was awesome and I liked how torn he was after discovering who Naomi really he was. He was in love with her from almost the moment he met her and truly wanted to stay away from her as he didn't want to be the cause of her losing her scholarship. Yet he just could not stay away.

The two together had incredible chemistry and were so hot together! It's no wonder they couldn't get enough of each other. I loved how much the two grew to truly respect the other and want to protect the other at all costs!

Dean Osgood was a sneaky one and I really wondered what was truly behind him trying to catch Ben and Naomi together.  

Great read!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment