Monday, December 28, 2015

My review of Through Life and Death by Jennifer Felton

This book is extremely intriguing and I am definitely looking forward to reading more in the series.

In England 1885, Sebastian Helms, is an Enforcer who carries out death sentences for The Council. The Council was created by his twin sister Maya to keep demons in line and not create havoc for humans.

Yet Sebastian and Maya may have more trouble on their hands than they could have imagined as things are happening that shouldn't be.

I am really intrigued by the way the series is headed and I can't wait to see where the series heads. I love that Sebastian and Maya are trying to do good and I think their characters are so intriguing. I really like that they still have a relationship with their dad and I am looking forward to learning more about him!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment