Friday, December 18, 2015

My review of Set Aside by Kelly Collins

The second book in the Second Chances Series is another absolutely great read! I am loving this series and the women and men found in these books!

Holly McGrath has just gotten out of prison and is pretty sure her "fiance" Matt has moved on in the two years she was gone. With Mickey's help she is able to find a place to stay out at the ranch and is ready to get her nursing license and move on from Matt and Carla, her "friend".

Keagan McKinley has never believed in love at first sight or any of those feelings his brother Kerrick felt towards Mickey but all of that changes the moment he meets Holly.

Holly and Keagan must discover if what they feel is real and if Holly can move on from the past and be happy with what she is given and not what she has lost.

I love Holly and I can't imagine the range of emotions she went through with going to prison and with what she lost with her mom. Yet, beneath it all she is strong and must focus on the positives in order to be happy with her life.  I love the friendship that she and Mickey have and how they are really able to support each other with everything they have gone through.

Keagan is another awesome brother. These boys rock and I love learning more about them and their families. I love the support he provides Holly and how he is there for her in any way he can.

I can't wait for the next book in this series!

5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment