Sunday, September 11, 2022

Penne Alla Vodka

 Years ago I made an incredible vodka pasta and it has remained one of my favorites but I can not remember where I found the recipe so I was on the hunt for another one. The one I made had sausage in it so this one was going to be completely different and I was ok with that.

I liked the idea of using prosciutto with the sauce as it isn't something I cook with very often but I do like how it crisps up and the taste of it so I was ready to give this one a try. 

I think I wish I would have actually used more than what the recipe called for if you enjoy some extra protein in the pasta. 

The sauce is super easy to make and straightforward but just be careful to make sure that the garlic doesn't burn. I think the 5 mins of cook time after the vodka is added can be changed if you are cooking for kids as if the temperature is not high enough then the alcohol will not cook off.

This was a really good recipe and I look forward to trying more! 

You can find the recipe here: https://copykat.com/pasta-alla-vodka-sauce/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug




No comments:

Post a Comment