Sunday, September 25, 2022

Maple Scones

 

I love scones but I find the ones that you buy in the store are often dry and crumbly. I also find that I want them much more than I make them and I don't know why as they are so easy to make and I really should be making them much more!

These ones looked awesome as I absolutely love Maple anything so I was eager to give these a try. These were super easy to make. I do not have a food processor so I used a whisk and then cut in the butter by hand. I think I need to invest in a food processor but at the same time this was easy to do. 

After I mixed in the wet ingredients I did refrigerator after I cut them up until they were ready to bake. After they came out of the oven I gave them sufficient time to cool down before I made the glaze. The glaze was sooooo good and I wish I could have coated the whole scone!!

These were so awesome and I highly recommend them! 

You can find the recipe here: https://dinnerthendessert.com/maple-scones/



No comments:

Post a Comment