Wednesday, December 30, 2020

KNOCKED DOWN by Nikki Ash

Surprise! Knocked Down, a sexy single dad, neighbors to lovers rom-com, has a new cover, and to celebrate, it’s on sale for a VERY limited time!

Amazon Universal

Cover designer: Graphics by Stacy

 

About Knocked Down:

Griffin After years of struggling as a single father to make ends meet, I’m finally content. Until my son and I are barreled over by a puppy and its gorgeous owner. The dog knocks my son down-literally-while the woman knocks me down-figuratively. With her adorable accent and her taco-loving t-shirt, she has me reevaluating my life and wondering how content I really am.   Ava No strings. Simple fun. That's all I was looking for. But the day I met Griffin and his son, everything changed. My walls are starting to crumble, piece by piece, as he and his son chip away at the concrete protecting my heart. Now I’m questioning everything I thought I wanted and wondering if maybe he's worth the risk.

Knocked Down is a complete stand-alone, sexy single dad romance. Sale ends 1/3. (Also in Kindle Unlimited)

About Nikki Ash:

Nikki Ash resides in South Florida where she is an English teacher and mom by day and a writer by night. When she’s not writing, you can find her with a book in her hand. From the Boxcar Children to Wuthering Heights to the latest Single Parent Romance, she has lived and breathed every type of book. Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out. – Pam Ally While reading and writing are her passions, her two children are her entire world. You can probably find them at a Disney park before you would find them at home on the weekends!

Connect with Nikki:

Facebook | Bookbub | Amazon | Instagram | Goodreads | Reader Group

No comments:

Post a Comment