Sunday, February 2, 2020

Easy Enchilada Cups

This was a recipe I was super excited to try as it looked easy enough and lots of fun!

So I will say that the most important thing is to get the right size of tortillas which apparently I did not do. We did not have small enough at my grocery store and I tried with the smallest that they had and when they baked they folded over a little too much and I had trouble getting a lot of the toppings into the cups.

Other than that we really liked the toppings and I liked how easy it was to make.

The kids really enjoyed the cups and liked how it wasn't Mexican the same old way every time.

So next time I will really try to find the smallest tortilla before attempting them again.

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/easy-enchilada-cups/d951d1ed-4d1f-48aa-815e-e428d6a8117f?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=10_2016_standard&crlt.pid=camp.iqpyfutdwzch

No comments:

Post a Comment