Friday, May 31, 2019

The Mafia and His Obsession: Part Two by Lylah James

TEASER REVEAL!!! The Mafia and His Obsession: Part Two by Lylah James releases June 11!!!

a dark, twisted masterpiece – The Romance Rebels

“This love story is simply mesmerizing and breathtaking – Goodreads reviewer

Add to your Goodreads TBR  http://bit.ly/2JNUSyy
Bloggers, sign up to review  http://bit.ly/2Xj7yQU

I've lived in the darkness for so long.
No life. No choice.


The Devil owned me, body and soul - but not my heart. It was the only part of me which could never be claimed...

...or so I thought.
Viktor weaved his way into my heart and imprinted on my soul. He made it clear he was there to stay. Even when the darkness blinded us, he never left my side.

What we share was sweet, untamed and wild.
But it was forbidden, dangerous and the outcome would only be painful.

A game is being played. The arena is a bloodbath, and the Game Masters are brutal. In the end, only one will survive.

Only one King will be left standing.


EXCERPT

She gasped in agony when he bit down again. Her body seized up and tears spilled down her cheeks. The bottle started to crack in my hands, the glass fragile under the pressure of my hold. 

When he pulled away, there was a red bruise there and she was bleeding.  Motherfucker

“Have a good night.” He chuckled.

I watched him walk away.  The door closed behind him. 

I counted in my head. 
Ten seconds. 

I threw the bottle into the wall and watched it crash, the pieces flying around the room. 

I turned to face Valerie.
Our eyes met. 
She inhaled. 
I exhaled. 
We breathed. 

I wanted to reach for her… I wanted to hold her.

She stared at me, silent…her eyes hazy and…

My sweet beautiful swan was broken.




ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE TAINTED HEARTS SERIES

#1 The Mafia and His Angel: Part One

#2 The Mafia and His Angel: Part Two


#3 The Mafia and His Angel: Part Three


#3.5 Blood and Roses


Free in Kindle Unlimited

#4 The Mafia and His Obsession: Part One


Free in Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment