Sunday, May 26, 2019

Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie

This was my second attempt at this recipe so I was a little scared to make it. The last time I tried making it we got hit with a wind storm that knocked our power out for two days and so it never cooked.

When I made it this time I discovered at the last second I was missing two ingredients - onion and celery so I ended up omitting them which I do think was a mistake in the long run but I needed dinner.

I really liked how the texture of the pot pie turned out but it was a little bland due in part to the ingredients I was missing which is entirely my fault.

The kids loved the biscuits and I think stole most of then before they ended up with the leftover!

I loved how easy this was and I think I would still give it another go if I had all the ingredients!

https://popculture.com/lifestyle/2016/01/28/recipe-slow-cooker-chicken-pot-pie/

No comments:

Post a Comment