Sunday, May 21, 2017

BEEF ENCHILADAS

So this meal didn't quite goes as planned but not for the reason you are thinking. My son had a lacrosse practice (5-6pm) which I knew about but then they decided to throw a hockey game (6:30-7:30pm) into the night's schedule and I was thrown for a complete loop.

I had already started cooking the dinner when I discovered that the meat needed to cook for 1.5 hours. That goes to show me why I always need to read through a recipe the night before. So anyhow, I was completely unprepared for that little detail and I wondered what the heck I was going to do now.

Well, I had a solution although it scared the living heck out of me. My daughter was going to pull it off and get everything together. She has helped me a few times with cooking before but never anything big like this when I wasn't home. I've included a picture of the meal that she made and she did a great job considering it was her first time!


http://www.browneyedbaker.com/beef-enchiladas-recipe/


No comments:

Post a Comment