Sunday, May 14, 2017

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

So I found this recipe online and knew I wanted to try it but the problem was that the kids and I aren't huge fans of "heat" so we decided to completely skip the jalapeno part of the recipe!

The recipe was super easy to follow and I was actually surprised that the although the kids didn't hate it they didn't devour it the way I thought they would. I don't think they are the biggest fans of cream cheese depending upon how it is used in the recipe. I think this one just had a little too much of it which of course was controlled by me. Next time I would just put a little less in for them. It does make the recipe rich though.

The bacon on the chicken was definitely a hit though!! We served it with a ceasar salad as that seems to be the only one Mik will eat right now!

https://thekittchen.com/bacon-wrapped-jalapeno-popper-chicken/



No comments:

Post a Comment