Sunday, January 17, 2016

Favorite Sloppy Joes

I've realized lately that I haven't been posting any recipes. I've named my blog "Family, Books and Food!" but there's no food so I have decided that Sunday's are going to be a day where I post recipes that I have used recently. Most of the recipes will be coming from Pinterest as that's where I plan my meals from but occasionally I may have a recipe from one of the many recipe books that I have.

I love cooking and baking and trying new things but I have found that with the kids schedule I am unable to do as much I would like. I can't remember the last time I baked anything and even though I have been cooking lately I haven't documented a thing but that's going to change. Generally I cook once or twice a week from scratch but it depends on the week and what I have on hand. I find when money is tight, especially after the holidays, I try and use up what I already have in the house and therefore don't make as much. But I am going to try and cook more and let you know what I try. Some things may turn out to be absolutely delicious and others may not but I am going to share with you the things I try and would love for you to send me some of your favorites if I try something that you have a favorite for.

So, this dinner was an absolute success in that it was easy and both the kids enjoyed it! That to me is a dinner worth talking about! I made a half recipe and would definitely make a full one next time and freeze the leftovers. I never changed anything and it turned out awesome! Gotta love good Sloppy Joes!

The recipe can be found: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/favorite-sloppy-joes

Give it a try and let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment