Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Teaser Tuesday for Shameless by Michelle Horst

#TeaserTuesday #Shameless #MichelleHorst #ComingSoon #ScrewCrew EnemiesToLovers #Book5


Add it to your Goodreads shelf now - http://bit.ly/2qJkDVv


Synopsis


RHETT

Evie Cole. She’s the one person I can’t figure out. 
People say they love you, but what they really mean is that they love how you make them feel about themselves, or what they can take from you.
I can’t leave her on the streets, so I make her a deal she can’t refuse. It buys me the time I need to figure out whether Evie is the real deal or just another gold-digger.
The day Evie graduates, she breaks all contact with me, which proves that she was only in it for the money. 
At least, that’s what I think, until random payments are made to my bank account. 

EVIE

Rhett Daniels. My hero, who saved me from a life on the street. My unrequited love, who will sleep with every girl but me. 
His playful smile and humorous façade might fool others, but not me. I see myself in his eyes. 
He only has one rule.
He’ll pay for my education, giving me a chance to become independent. All I have to do is keep my clothes on which also means no dating. 
I hate being his charity case, but I tell myself it will only be until I graduate. I will find a way to pay him back. 
The worst part is that I fell in love with him.
Hoping to forget the one man I can never have, I move to the other side of the country. I’m determined to make it on my own, but things don’t always work out the way we want them to.


Rhett Daniels & Evie Cole ~ Book 5 in the Enemies To Lovers Series


No comments:

Post a Comment