Thursday, May 31, 2018

My review of Cop Tease by Aubree Valentine

Dylan Smith is a police officer who sometimes works security for a friend of his, Cole, and ends up working security at a book signing event where he meets author Zoey Daniels. Dylan is not interested in a serious relationship but has no problem with casual hook ups.

Zoey Daniels is an author with a fun and flirty side. When she meets Dylan she is very attracted to him and knows that she is not ready for a serious relationship after a past relationship left her not ready for any serious relationship.

As Dylan and Zoey begin a casual relationship they find things begin to change and neither are sure what to do anymore.  Can they still hold onto what has worked in the past?

When Zoey is attacked both of them need to reevaluate what they need and want from the other before it's too late.

This was a great read with some twists and turns to make you wonder what was going to happen next!

I liked Dylan and he was definitely a little more than I was expecting with his "alpha" behavior and watching him deny how he felt about Zoey.

Zoey was such a great character and I loved her friendship with Kelsey. I understood why she didn't want to be "possessed" and I loved how she came to terms with what she wanted although she was worried about it.

The relationship between Zoey and Dylan was fin and intense for a casual relationship but when the threw the third player in there things began to get so much more complicated. I knew they both had feelings for the other but there was also a reason that neither were ready to commit.

I liked the twist involving Zoey and the person harassing her. I wondered if it was a fan or someone from her past and I was super interested to see how things were going to play out. I definitely was not expecting what happened!

The end was scary for sure and I wasn't 100% on the outcome even though I was praying for a certain one! The very end made me do a happy dance!!

Looking forward to more from this author!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment