Thursday, May 17, 2018

My review of Tacet a Mortuis (Whispers from the Dead) (The Elite Kings Club, #3) by Amo Jones

This is the third book in the series and they need to be read in order!

Madison Montgomery has just had some major secrets revealed and now has to deal with the aftermath. Madison is struggling with her relationship with Bishop and trying to find her place in his life.

When it is clear that the Kings may have issue with Katsia what will they discover when they go to Perdita?

This is such an incredible series and I don't want to stop reading once I start!

This book continued with secrets being revealed and many twists and turns that I did not expect.

I loved how things seemed to be more stable between Bishop and Madison and that they genuinely care for each other and I definitely loved Scarlett, Bishop's mom.

I was a little confused with what happened on Perdita as I thought certain things happened but then everything seemed to be ok with certain people.

I was shocked for sure with Tillie and I was not expecting what happened at the end of the book with her.

I am definitely hoping that there is a change in The Elite Kings in regards to the Silver Swans and I am so excited that there will be another book!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment