Sunday, February 11, 2024

SMOTHERED BAKED CHICKEN BURRITOS

 This is a recipe that I had been meaning to make for awhile but my grocery store seemed to not have green chilies so I had to go to another store to pick them up which seemed to take me forever. Now I wish I had done it much sooner!

This recipe was awesome and definitely one I will make again.

I made the chicken in the slow cooker on low for 6 hours to get it ready and I highly recommend making this specific chicken as it had so much flavour. Once out of the slow cooker I shredded the chicken and then drained it to get off the extra water based sauce so that the burrito didn't have too much sogginess. 

I topped the chicken with a mexican cheese before folding them up. I didn't add in any extra toppings but it would be awesome if you wanted to.

The green chili sauce is so tasty and I loved it! The sauce wasn't too thick when I initially put it on the burritos but it did thicken up after. 

You can find the link here: https://carlsbadcravings.com/smothered-baked-chicken-burritos-recipe/



No comments:

Post a Comment