Sunday, March 26, 2023

Starbucks Blueberry Muffin

 Bren loves lemons and can eat them like there is no tomorrow. I needed lemon for a recipe and for some reason the only way I could get lemons was in a bag so I knew I needed to make lemon things. This recipe looked great and I had been meaning to make muffins for awhile. 

These were super easy to make and I followed the directions as layed out. The only confusing part was that the recipe called for 1 cup of sugar but never said where to actually add it in so I put it with the flour ingredients. I think if I make them again I would also add lemon zest into the batter as I found the muffins themselves needing more flavour.

That being said Bren ate 10 of the 12 muffins and I was shocked at how fast he ate them all. Mik was mad that she never got to try them so I know I will have to make more soon.

You can find the recipe here: https://copykat.com/starbucks-blueberry-muffin/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug



No comments:

Post a Comment