Sunday, March 12, 2023

French Onion Soup and Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese

 First off I must admit that this is a crazy combination and I was looking for an easy sandwich that had some protein since there was nothing in the soup. 

I haven't had French Onion soup in so long so I was really excited to be making it again. I had no idea how the kids were going to like it but I was excited and even bought the bowls as I had no idea where mine were. 

I followed the recipe as directed and cut sooo many onions although the good thing was that I didn't shed one tear! Although Mik did and she wasn't even cutting them! I followed the directions and added all three of the alcohols and it was such a great smell! My house smelled so good with the soup simmering for so long.

Now the grilled cheese sandwiches were good but I definitely used the wring kind of pepperoni. I used deli pepperoni and really should have used pizza pepperoni. I found the taste was much blander than I was expecting and that is on me. The sandwiches were easy to make and I liked the idea of using a melted garlic butter as it made sure that there was butter all over the sandwich which was super tasty.

You can find the recipes here:

French Onion Soup: https://www.bitememore.com/easy-recipes/easy-french-onion-soup-recipe?mc_cid=1b5cf612c6&mc_eid=59e5cea5e3

Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese: https://lilluna.com/pepperoni-pizza-grilled-cheese/




No comments:

Post a Comment