Sunday, February 26, 2023

Snickers Brownie Trifle

 This was made for dessert one night as we all decided to try something different as we don't usually make trifles. 

We were all super excited as it was a recipe that we all liked and it sounded really good.

For the brownies I used Betty Crocker to save some time but I used two packages as the one I had wasn't made for a 9x13 pan. 

For the nougat layer I could only find one jar of marshmallow fluff which was 8oz so I didn't have enough but winged it anyhow. I had everything else so I wasn't too worried about it. 

When everything was cooled and ready to go I assembled it all together and it looked great. The one thing that all of us found was that it was almost too sweet. We could only eat a little bit at a time as the sweetness level was through the roof. 

I don't know if I would make this again as it was just too much for the three of us and we could barely eat any before we were sugared out.

You can find the recipe here: https://www.chef-in-training.com/snickers-brownie-trifle/

No comments:

Post a Comment