Sunday, February 12, 2023

Best Chili Recipe and Brie Grilled Cheese

 I've really been trying hard lately to get a wide assortment of different meals and foods into the kids. With working and being a single mom I do find it really difficult at times to juggle everything and I know that certain nights when I am working they are not getting the proper nutrition so I am trying to do what I can.

I've also been really trying to use different boards on my Pinterest and try things that are common but at the same time that we haven't had in forever. So that brings us to having chili!! I have been making a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches lately to accompany all the soups, etc that we have been having.

This chili was easy to make and it didn't take much time at all. I followed the instructions but was missing a couple of key ingredients due to empty containers (enter small scream). So I was missing chili powder which definitely impacted the flavor but the chili was still really good.

Now the grilled cheese I also altered as I didn't want to add the chicken since we were already having the chili. This sandwich was totally awesome and the kids devoured it. That being said I really need to get a knife that cuts brie as it was definitely a struggle to get it sliced for the sandwich. I will take any assistance from people that have an easy way to cut it! 

This was a great dinner and easy to make!

You can find the recipes here:

Chili: https://grandbaby-cakes.com/best-chili-recipe/

Brie Grilled Cheese: https://www.fifteenspatulas.com/chicken-brie-grilled-cheese/






No comments:

Post a Comment