Sunday, June 26, 2022

Cast Iron Pan Pizza Recipe

 This was a recipe I was excited to make but when it came down to the day I was going to have it I had to improvise due to being short on time and unable to make the dough from scratch.

I had a Pillsbury pizza crust in my fridge so I molded it into the cast iron pan with a little bit of difficulty of stretching and filling in the holes.

So I will admit that this one would have not tasted as good as what was originally on the website.

I used a Classico pizza sauce which I really enjoy. I was surprised at laying down pieces of mozzarella on top of the sauce but I really liked how it turned out. I then threw on grated mozzarella, pepperoni and then the parmesan. I loved the parmesan on top and I will do this with more homemade pizzas in the future!

Overall it was a great pizza night and I can't wait to try again with more time!

You can find the recipe here: https://thefoodcharlatan.com/pan-pizza-recipe/



No comments:

Post a Comment