Sunday, June 19, 2022

Cannoli Pancakes

 I seem to be working every weekend and generally in the morning so I seem to never be able to make the kids pancakes so I decided to make them for dinner one night. 

These ones looked really good and different but once again used ricotta cheese so I was excited! 

I love the orange and chocolate together as they were refreshing and fun! 

I followed the directions but may have thrown a few more chocolate chips in than necessary. They were very chocolatey but still super good! 

Now the pancakes got a little bit well done as I couldn't find the cord to plug in my pancake grill and instead used my non-stick pan that I had just cooked sausages in.

You can find the recipe here: https://snappygourmet.com/cannoli-pancakes/




No comments:

Post a Comment