Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Best Authentic Beef Enchiladas

 The first thing to note with this recipe is that it does take a long time to prepare so you need to make sure that you leave yourself with ample time to prepare. That being said it is a great recipe but one I will have more on special occasions due to the length of time it takes to prepare.

The one place where I made a mistake was actually using too much beef and therefore I didn't think I ended up with enough sauce at the end. I had a large pack of steak and just used it all instead of properly weighing the correct amount which would have made a big difference in the end. 

The other thing for me personally was that I discovered that I don't really care for corn tortillas and next time I would use flour ones. I find them a little too spicy but I am a complete wimp!

These are good and I ate all the leftovers and the kids enjoyed them as well!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.browneyedbaker.com/beef-enchiladas-recipe/




No comments:

Post a Comment