Sunday, April 24, 2022

EASY MEAT HAND PIES RECIPE

 This was a recipe that looked really good to me plus I am trying to find some recipes that I can have the kids use as leftovers for their lunches as I truly seem to struggle with getting the kids to eat lunch. Am I the only parent that finds so much food brought home unneatened? 

So the recipe looked easy straightforward with not a lot of ingredients so I was excited. The one thing that I had some trouble finding was the actual puff pastry. At the first store that I went to they only had it in the small boxes by tenderflake. We made do with that but at another store after I found the large sheets that would have worked much better.

The recipe was super easy and straightforward other than what to do with the cherry jam. It lists it as an ingredient yet it is not in the instructions. I decided to cook it up with the meat in hopes that it spread it within the cooked meat more than just spreading it on the pastry.

These meat pies were so awesome and seriously devoured by all of us! This is something I would definitely make again but with the correct pastry so that there is more to eat! 

I highly recommend giving these a try! You can find them here: https://divinelifestyle.com/easy-meat-hand-pies-recipe/?epik=dj0yJnU9TFdCWDhYUDlLMVBFY2xVM25NcW5TdGdEUEN4LUlpSWwmcD0wJm49czgzb1AzYl83dE5RaUFlNS1Jd3dQQSZ0PUFBQUFBR0ZmRGdr



No comments:

Post a Comment