Sunday, February 27, 2022

Greek Chicken Bowls

 I love Greek Food - well maybe just the basics but it is something that we definitely don't seem to order much at all for some strange reason. 

This bowl appealed to me as it is easy and doesn't take long at all to get ready. I did cook up a bunch of chicken to use for a few different recipes and to save myself time later. I added some spice to the chicken to give it a bit of extra flavor.

This recipe is so easy to follow and the only thing that we skipped was the tomatoes as two of us aren't fans and the third one is slowly beginning to eat them.

I truly love all of the flavours from this meal and it is really something that I could eat all of time - which I should do! 

You can find the recipe here: https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/greek-chicken-bowls/





No comments:

Post a Comment