Thursday, February 28, 2019

THE WEIGHT OF RAIN by Mariah Dietz

Mariah Dietz has given THE WEIGHT OF RAIN a whole new look! And to celebrate, THE WEIGHT OF RAIN is just $0.99 for a limited time - be sure to grab your copy before the price goes up!

 

About THE WEIGHT OF RAIN

One night. That's all we had. That's all it took.

I woke up the next day with his phone number smeared and illegible.

When I couldn’t find him, I tried to forget. But in that one night, he’d crawled so far under my skin, I couldn’t erase him.

Then, he walks back into my life where I least expect him: my job.

He’s just like I remember, except for one detail. He goes by a different name.

Add THE WEIGHT OF RAIN to your Goodreads TBR!

 

Get THE WEIGHT OF RAIN for just $0.99!

   

About MARIAH DIETZ

Mariah Dietz is a transplant from the Pacific North West, now living in the South with her husband and two sons who are the axis of her crazy and wonderful world.   Mariah grew up in a tiny town outside of Portland, Oregon where she spent the majority of her time immersed in the pages of books that she both read and created. She has a love for all things that include her sons, good coffee, books, travel, and dark chocolate. She also has a deep passion for the stories she writes, and hopes readers enjoy the journeys she takes them on, as much as she loves creating them. Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads | BookBub | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment