Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My review of Jingle My Balls by Jordan Marie and Jenika Snow

Holly Kline hates Christmas! After she is run over by someone else's cart while Christmas shopping she decides she has had enough and takes a break but little does she expect to be joined by a smoking Santa.

Nick Jones owns Dreamers, a shop that makes fantasies and dreams come true. When he spots Holly he knows he can bring the Christmas cheer back into her life if only for one night.

But once Nick gets a taste of Holly will he be able to let her go?

This was an awesome Christmas story to really heat you up at night!

Holly was not at all in the Christmas spirit but I was laughing as she took a chance on a Santa which is something most people would be a little weary of. Yet I was laughing and then fanning myself off after their night together!

Nick was great and I loved that he was the one doing all of the chasing! It was great when he finally found her and what went down. I was shocked at what happened with Michael and how Nick reacted.

Great Christmas read!!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment