Sunday, November 6, 2016

Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan

So I must admit that I have been eating bad lately. It wasn't really done on purpose but a few bad days rolled into more and then my daighter was in a hockey tournament which meant hours at the rink.

So I decided to get back to eating super clean and do a system re-boot and be super strict with myself. Now the meal today is what would be considered a "grey" plate as it mixes carbs and fats. This was already scheduled so I made it anyhow and then when I took my plate I just didn't take much of the tomatoes.

The chicken was absolutely awesome and so tender! My son completely loved it and daughter wasn't too happy with the tomatoes but she did enjoy the chicken with the cheese on top. Now as I am eating cleaner I didn't put any bread crumbs on the top which would have definitely made it more authentic.

Still thought it was great and super easy to make!!

This was the first time I have used a recipe from this blog but I will definitely be trying more!

http://spicysouthernkitchen.com/crock-pot-chicken-parmesan/




No comments:

Post a Comment