Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reese's Popcorn

I love popcorn but I love peanut butter even more! So in this recipe they come together in an amazing way that left me kind of speechless.

So I don't know how to explain this but saying you need to try it if you love peanut butter and chocolate! The best part is that one of my kids is somehow determined that they don't like peanut butter and the other scared to try it but it was their loss and yes I did share with others and didn't eat it all by myself.

So you've got Reese's cereal, mini Reese's chocolates and Reese's pieces mixed together with melted peanut butter chips, white chocolate and milk chocolate. How could you not love this??

I can't wait to try more recipes from this site after this one!

Pure perfection!!

The link to find it is:
http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2011/12/reeses-popcorn-munch/


No comments:

Post a Comment