Sunday, March 6, 2016

Chicken Chow Mein

Wow!! This dinner was so absolutely awesome!!

I made this on a night that I knew I wouldn't have the kids. I think they would have liked it but I wasn't going to take any chances and I had really been wanting chow mein for awhile and finally got around to making it.

I made the recipe as called for but I think the noodles I used were different but I just grabbed noodles at the store that said chow mein and went with it. I've had these noodles before and I think they're good. The only thing I would do different next time is make more sauce. Once again I didn't feel like the recipe called for enough sauce but it could be that I had extra noodles which soaked more of it up. I love the flavour of the sauce and needed more of it!

This was a super easy meal to make and so good!


You can find the recipe here:
http://www.recipetineats.com/chicken-chow-mein/


No comments:

Post a Comment