Friday, April 27, 2018

My review of Her CEOs: A Reverse Harem Office Romance by Mila Crawford

Sophia is a secretary to three very attractive men, each different from the other.

Grayson, Deacon and Mark all have feelings for Sophia and have remained celibate since figuring out that they want her for themselves.

But when the men finally make their moves will Sophia stay or run?

This book was a hot and quick read!

Sophia was great and I loved how she liked different things about each of the guys and how they all differed from each other.

All of the men wanted Sophia and I was somewhat curious to know if they shared women before or if Sophia was the only one as they wanted her for a long time. They all seemed to share her very well together!

The epilogue totally shocked me and I know what Sophia's full time job is now!

3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment