Monday, May 16, 2016

My review of Phoenix Rising: A novel of Anne Boleyn by Hunter S. Jones

This book is a fictional account of the last three days of Anne Boleyn's life.

I found the book interesting but I almost would have liked a bit more on King Henry himself and why he was so determined to have Anne executed. I know the reasons he gave in the book and they were definitely selfish, yet with the number of wives he had I'm not really surprised.

It was definitely interesting looking at the different opinions and accounts of what everyone was going through and it was pretty sad that Anne thought all along that she would be pardoned.

I think I'd definitely like to know more about Anne as although we got to know her in the book it definitely wasn't enough for me and I definitely wanted to know more about Lady Jane Seymour!

3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment