Saturday, April 2, 2016

My review of Finders Keepers by J.J. DiBenedetto

Jane Barnaby is a student attending Magdalen College, in England, and is asked by Professor Welldon to drive his new vehicle along with a box of pottery fragments to Spain.

When it becomes apparent that there was a mix up with the boxes Jane, along with Tom Barker, must get the right box to Professor Welldon without losing the other box that they are carrying while trying to get away from people who want what she mistakenly has.

I enjoyed this book and I thought Jane was a great character and full of spunk. That being said I thought she was quite naive at the beginning of the book and had no idea why she trusted like she did. Through the book she began to become a stronger character but she still seemed to trust more than she should have when she could've just escaped earlier from the circus that she got herself into. I'm still not sure where Alex's alliances lay, even at the end of the book.

I would definitely give the author another read as I did enjoy Jane's driving!

3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment