Sunday, February 14, 2016

Cheese Quesadillas

The other day I decided that I needed a super easy dinner and I had some extra tortillas on hand from when I made the Shredded Chicken Enchiladas so I decided on Quesadillas. With not much else on hand I opted for cheese ones and just for the heck of it I decided to search for a recipe just to see what they said.

Now, I know it's a super basic cooking idea but I honestly took something from it and that was to fold over one tortilla in half and cook that. It may seem like it makes perfect sense to you but at the time I was honestly wondering how I was going to flip over the entire tortilla in the pan without making a mess. Some days the brain doesn't think of these super easy solutions on it's own! Lol!

The other thing that the recipe recommended was using butter in the pan. I would have used cooking spray but I loved the extra hint of flavour that the butter provided.

So I loved how easy this night was and although it all seems to make perfect sense now I am so glad I decided to search for the recipe!

Here's the link: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/cheese-quesadillas-recipe.html

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment