Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My review of That Night by J.S. Cooper and Helen Cooper

This book has definitely left me wanting the next story!

Liv Taylor decides to live on the dangerous side when her best friend Alice offers her $100 to hook up with someone at the wedding they are attending. When she meets a mysterious man she can't say no and no names are exchanged.

When all of a sudden she sees him again she realizes that this could be a huge mistake with really bad consequences.

I really liked Liz in that she really stepped out of her comfort zone and did something she has never done before. I loved the premise of the wedding and why her and Alice had no regrets. I can't believe how things turned out at the end of the book and I really want to read the next book. My heart really believes that Liv deserves to be happy!

4.5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment