Sunday, April 30, 2023

Ribs and Mac & Cheese

This meal was supposed to happen one certain night but then because I ended up having to work that night it got moved and instead of a huge dinner we ended up having the ribs with some mac & cheese. It ended up being a really good dinner and the barbeque sauce for the ribs was incredible!

The ribs we chose to make were Bourbon Barbeque and they were seriously so amazing!! I could have these all the time and I will definitely be making the BBQ sauce again for different foods as it was so good! I did end up cooking the Ribs in the oven and they were so easy to follow along with and for me to keep an eye on them. I can't say enough about these!

The mac & cheese was something that I had decided on at the last minute and I needed a stove top recipe that didn't have "velveeta". So I had to search through a bunch of recipes to find one that had the ingredients that I had on hand. This recipe was truly perfect and it went to well with the ribs. I think I would actually top the macaroni with the BBQ sauce next time for just something even more. 

Both of these recipes were awesome and I was so glad on how it all turned out! You can find the recipes here:






No comments:

Post a Comment