Sunday, April 9, 2023

Baked Three Cheese Manicotti

 I really love pasta but for some reason the kids are never wanting us to order it in and it is something they will never request so I am trying to get it made a lot less than I would like. So when I do seem to make pasta it generally seems to be a fancier one that takes awhile to make.

Now The first thing with this recipe is that we don't have the specific tomatoes in Canada so I ended up using one can of diced tomatoes and one can of crushed. In hindsight I wish I would have used some with a bit more seasoning.

I made the filling as directed but I had to use cannelloni shells instead of Manicotti as we didn't have any at our store. These shells are smaller so it took me a bit longer to get everything filled. I covered with cheese and I loved how cheesy everything was and it is definitely rich.    

This was a good meal and I loved eating the leftovers!

You can find the recipe here: https://foodfolksandfun.net/baked-cheese-manicotti/




No comments:

Post a Comment