Sunday, April 16, 2023

Easy Beef Burrito Skillet

 I almost always do some sort of Mexican dish on Tuesday's as who wants to limit it to just Tacos!?

So I have to say Bren wasn't too happy that we weren't having tacos but when he saw the ground beef go in and then he watched me add beans he was really wondering what I was doing to his food! 

This meal is so easy to make and I loved that it was all in one dish! Everything went together super well but I realized that I had definitely not caught my tortilla strips small enough at first as I was struggling to mix it in but then I cut them smaller and everything mixed easier. Bren was still watching what I was doing with a bit of a shocked face as I cut up the tortillas.

This was a great meal and tasted super good! We put sour cream on top and I was really happy with how it turned out!

You can find the recipe here: https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/easy-beef-burrito-skillet/



No comments:

Post a Comment