Sunday, April 23, 2023

The Best Lemon Blueberry Bread

 Since the blueberry muffins were such a hit I decided to make lemon blueberry bread!

This loaf was really good and Bren couldn't stop eating it!

I did everything as directed but I think if I made it again I would definitely double the amount of blueberries in it as I found it really didn't have enough for me. I did use frozen blueberries and I loved the trick of mixing them with cornstarch ahead of time and that is definitely something I would do again.

The glaze on top was a great addition but this bread is so awesome that it could be eaten without the glaze as well although I do recommend it!

Super easy to make and full of flavor!!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/the-best-lemon-blueberry-bread/





No comments:

Post a Comment