Tuesday, June 1, 2021

SOUTHERN HEAT by Natasha Madison

Release Date: June 1

Willow
After being left for dead, I was given a fresh start by my knight in shining armor. 
My protector.
I never had a family before they took me in. 
But I don’t know how to stay or trust.
I always had a bag packed and ready just in case I needed to escape again. 
Like they say, old habits die hard.
Being in the shadows is lonely, but lonely is safe. 

Quinn
I was the quiet one, the one who stood in the back and watched things unfold. The cowboy who only cared about his horses instead of the glory. 
Until I found her fighting for her life. Something inside me shifted, and I couldn’t stop it. 
I couldn’t stop protecting her. 
I fell in love with her with one look because she was my soul mate. 
Even though I knew I couldn't make her stay.


Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Kobo


Meet Natasha Madison 


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment