Sunday, June 27, 2021

Coleslaw Macaroni Salad

 I really love pasta salad but sometimes I find you really have to find the right recipe. I find that it's something super easy to eat for leftovers at work and is just a nice change to the everyday green salad. I also love making coleslaw with a homemade dressing, especially the southern ones. So this recipe appealed to me right away!

The recipe is so easy to make and takes the longest for the pasta but other than that it is super straightforward and doesn't take long at all to make. The main thing to remember though is that it is best for the recipe to sit in the fridge for a couple of hours before hand.

We followed the recipe as directed and it was easy and we had everything on hand which was great. 

I really loved it and will definitely be making it again! 

You can find the recipe here: https://dinnerthendessert.com/coleslaw-macaroni-salad/



No comments:

Post a Comment